- Rita Khadra, graduated in 2013 with High Distinction, a highly competent and a motivated Associate with an eminent proven team work ability.
- Recovery and Insurance recovery.
- Canonical Advocacy and Defense.
- Bachelor of Law, Lebanese University (Filière Francophone De Droit - delivered by the University of Pantheon Assas-Paris II).
- Master of Judicial Career, Lebanese University (Filière Francophone de Droit).
- Canonical Advocacy and Defense in the Ecclesiastic Tribunals, Maronite Catholic Patriarchal Academy.
- Arabic / French / English