Philippe M. AZIZOf Counsel
- Mr. Philippe Aziz, with more than 20 years of experience mostly spent in heading multinational companies’ Inhouse legal departments. His diversified legal practices have given him a wide legal knowledge and proficiencies at different fields of law with Local, Regional and International corporations he has represented or still representing, especially in Pharmaceutical, Courier and Logistics, Warehousing, Freight and Marine Insurance.
- Bachelor of Law, Saint-Joseph University.
- Master of General Private Law (Including studies in Private International Law and Common Law), Saint-Joseph University.
- Master of Litigation, Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolutions, Lebanese University (Filière Francophone De Droit - delivered by the University of Pantheon Assas-Paris II).
- Arabic / French / English / Basic Spanish