- Maghi El-Ayyash, graduated in 2013 with High Distinction, she served as a Consultant to the FENASOL (The National Federation of Workers and Employees Unions).
- Corporate, Business and Commercial law.
- Labor and Employment Law.
- Capital Markets and Securities, Compliance and AML.
- Certified Compliance Officer by the Central Bank of Lebanon and the Capital Market Authority.
- Bachelor of Law, Lebanese University (Filière Francophone De Droit - delivered by the University of Pantheon Assas-Paris II).
- Master of Judicial Career, Lebanese University (Filière Francophone de Droit).
- Master of Litigation, Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution, Lebanese University (Filière Francophone de Droit).
- Arabic / French / English