Anis WAKIMOf Counsel
- Mr. Anis Wakim is an accomplished lawyer with over 20 years of experience in advising business entities and individuals clients on a range of transactional and litigation matters. His practice settings have included private law firms and corporate legal departments. He contributed to the launching of the Capital Markets Authority of Lebanon (CMA) in 2013, and consequently participated, for four years, with setting the foundations of the Capital Markets Regulator of Lebanon.
- General Corporate Law.
- Corporate Finance.
- Capital Markets & Securities.
- Banks Regulatory Compliance.
- Bachelor of Law, Saint Joseph University.
- Master of General Private Law, Saint Joseph University.
- Master of Banking & Financial Law, Saint Joseph University.
- Arabic / French / English