Judith MUBARAKOf Counsel
- Judith Mubarak, graduated with High Distinction from Saint Joseph University in Beirut, has highly invested in her legal education, focusing on Energy Laws and Oil & Gas. She graduated with high distinction from the Robert Gordon University (Aberdeen, UK). She joined the Lebanese Petroleum Administration (LPA) for an intensive Six months practice period on the National Energy laws. Mrs. Mubarak joined Beirut Law Firm in 2018, following the Initial of its Energy and Oil & Gas Department, and now is focusing on her PHD research on Oil & Gas at Robert Gordon University, and on lecturing on the Petroleum Law at The Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon.
- Energy and Oil & Gas.
- Corporate, Business and Commercial law.
- Contract Drafting.
- PHD Researcher in Oil and Gas Law, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen - UK.
- LLM/MSc with Distinction in Oil & Gas, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen - UK.
- LLB in Law, St. Joseph University, Beirut - Lebanon.
- BS in Political Science, St. Joseph University, Beirut - Lebanon.
- Fundamentals of Human Rights and Gender Inequalities, Oxford University, Oxford - UK.
- Public International Law, The Hague Academy for International Law, The Hug - Netherlands.
- Arabic / English / French / Basic Italian