Dr. Amer Tabbara
Dr. Amer Tabbara is a competent Lawyer specialized in Dispute Resolution. His academic and professional experience is grounded in a theoretical and practical understanding of many aspects of Investment Arbitration, Energy and Construction Arbitration and Cross-border Litigation. He gained a mixture of Civil and Common-Law culture through his education in Lebanon, France and the United Kingdom that qualified him to represent national and international clients in domestic, regional and international disputes under various governing laws and venues and subject to international arbitration rules.
- Complex Infrastructure Projects.
- Bachelor of Law (Ranked First), Lebanese University (Filière Francophone De Droit).
- Masters’ in International Private & International Commercial Law, University of Assas (Paris II).
- LLM in International and Comparative Dispute Resolution (with merits), Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom. (Construction contracts and construction arbitration/ energy transactions and energy arbitration/ investment arbitration).
- PHD in International Private Law and International Arbitration (Very Honorable), University of Sorbonne (Paris I) PhD Title: Collective Redness in Private international Law.
- Arabic / French / English